Company name: Manuline
Legal form: Simplified joint-stock company
Company address: 9 rue de la Thur, 68800 Thann, France
Share capital: €100,000
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +33 (0)3 89 37 54 22
Companies Register no.: Mulhouse 424 584 449
Publishing manager: Céline Da Cuhna
Company name: OVH
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix (France)
Personal data collection and use
With the development of new communication tools, particular attention must be paid to privacy protection.
This is why we undertake to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data we collect.
We collect the following data:
- Last name
- First name
- Email address
- Telephone no.
The personal data we collect is obtained through contact forms and thanks to
the interactivity established between you and our website.
Your personal data is stored in our database for a maximum of 3 years.
No site user personal data is published without their knowledge, exchanged, transferred, given up or sold on any media to third parties other than the subcontractors we work with.
Only the buyout of our company and its rights would enable the communication of said data to a possible buyer, who would, in turn, be bound by the same data storage and modification obligations regarding site users.
|Google Analytics Cookie, used for statistical purposes.
Saves a unique identifier used to generate statistical data on the way the visitor uses the website.
|Google Analytics Cookie, stored for statistical purposes.
Used by Google Analytics to dramatically reduce the request rate.
|Google Analytics Cookie, used for statistical purposes. Saves a unique identifier used to generate statistical data on the way the visitor uses the website.
However, you can control cookie storage as needed. You can delete all the cookies already stored on your computer and configure the main web browsers to block them. However, in this case, you should perhaps indicate certain preferences each time you visit a website, and some services and features may not be available.
You can configure your computer as follows to block cookies:
- In Internet Explorer: select the Tools button (cog pictogram in the top right)/Internet options. Select the Privacy tab, then Advanced and check the “Block” radio button. Confirm your choice by clicking on OK.
- In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Menu pictogram (indicated by three horizontal bars), then the Options tab. Click on Privacy & Security. Check the “Block cookies and site data (may prevent some websites from working)” radio button.
- In Safari: Click on Menu in the top right of the browser (cog pictogram). Select Preferences. In the “Privacy” section, select the “Always” button after “Block all cookies”.
- In Chrome: Click on Menu in the top right of the browser (indicated by three vertical dots). Select Settings. Click on Advanced. In the “Privacy and security” section, click Content settings. In the “Cookies” tab, you can block cookies.
Audience statistics and measurements
Google will use this data to assess how you use the website, compile reports on the website’s activity for its publisher, and provide other services related to the website’s activity and internet use. Google is likely to communicate this data to third parties if legally required to do so, or if these third parties process this data on behalf of Google, including for the publisher of this site. Google will not match your IP address with any other data it may hold.
Right to access, oppose and withdraw
We undertake to grant the right to access and rectify to concerned people wishing to consult, modify or delete their personal data.
We undertake to offer you the right to oppose and delete your personal data.
The right to oppose means that internet users can refuse to have their data used for certain purposes mentioned during collection.
The right to withdraw means that internet users can request that their personal data is no longer used for data processing.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our company via the channels below:
By post: 9 rue de la Thur, 68800 Thann, France.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: +33 (0)3 89 37 54 22
The personal data we collect is stored in a secure environment. The people working for us are bound to respect the confidentiality of your data.
To guarantee the security of your personal data, we use the following methods:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol,
- Access to the website back office is restricted to authorised people,
- Secure ID and password,
- Computer backup system.
We undertake to maintain a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure your data remains confidential. However, as no mechanism offers full security, there is always some degree of risk when the internet is used to send personal data.
We undertake to comply with the legislative provisions set out in:
- French law no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978,
- French law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004,
- Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and European Directive of 24 October 1995.
- French law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended by law no. 2018-493 of 20 June 2018 relating to IT and data protection.